- Highlights of Joseph’s Professional Journey …
28 years of Counseling & Life Coaching private practice
- 37k+ Counseling & Life Coaching Sessions
- 18 years as a Professional Speaker — 350+ presentations
- 8 years on staff @ The Homer Rice Sports Performance Center @ Georgia Tech
- 5 years University Teaching — Georgia Tech, Georgia State University
- Author of The Great Teenage Myth, Humor Us & 303 Solutions Series
- Creator of the ….. Successful Parenting Academy®
- National Center for Fathering: Train-the-Trainer; 3 Programs
– 7 Habits of Highly Effective Fathers
– Connecting with Your Kids
– Dads of Destiny
- TV: On-air/Off-air Contributor to Raising America w/ Kyra Phillips on HLN/CNN
- Radio: The Golf Show, 680 AM WCNN Atlanta Co-produced/Co-hosted weekly live radio show
- Various Board, Chair and Leadership positions in Civic, Business, Professional and Community Organizations
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Father of 2 Sons (ages 18 & 23)
- 33 States, 6 Countries, 2 Continents … and Counting
- Licensed Counselor Association of Georgia
- National Speakers Association
- National Speakers Association/Georgia Chapter
Over my years on this planet and throughout my professional work life – no matter if I was ‘standing on the mountain top’ with my arms raised high, or at the ‘depths of a dark valley’ on my knees – I have wondered … “If I am enough”. Am I doing enough? Am I being enough? Am I enough? I have come to learn and understand that every human being has these experiences and has these questions.
“Let me tell you … You are enough. I have stood on the mountain tops, I have walked and crawled through the dark valleys. I understand personally in my own unique way, and I am available to help you through a professional working relationship. What I want you to know is this … You have everything you need already inside of you to create a life of happiness, joy and success. I will partner with you to support and help you discover this truth and begin to live it fully in your life.” – Joseph Gandolfo
I have committed my career to serving and supporting preteens, teens, young adults, parents, adults and men. A seasoned Licensed Counselor & Life Coach with over 37k hours of counseling & life coaching experience. A Teen Life and Parenting Expert. Expertise in anxiety and depression. Expertise working with men/husbands/fathers.
For 28 years, I have engaged firsthand the human experience as a Licensed Counselor, Life Coach, Author, Professional Speaker, Professor and Consultant. I am a conveyor of powerful ideas and principles that change lives. I challenge, inspire and support my clients to embrace their innate potential, to believe in their dreams and goals, to make effective impactful decisions and to create their lives in positive ways.
I firmly believe that there is a structure to success, and my services and programs lead young people, young adults, adults, men, families, schools and organizations to reach their greatest potential. I have coached, counseled and spoken to thousands of individuals and groups including youth, teenagers, college students, collegiate student-athletes, professional athletes, adults, parents, educators, public and private schools, organizations and associations.
I also provide parents, educators, helping professionals, schools and organizations with the insights, ideas and information they need to understand, communicate with and support young people.
Treatment Approach: My approach is eclectic … including … Cognitive/Cognitive-Behavioral, Compassion Focus Therapy, DBT, Developmental, Family Systems, Internal Family Systems, Integrative, Interpersonal, Mindfulness, Person-Centered, Psychoanalytic, Rational-Emotive, Self-Psychology, Solution-Focused Brief Therapy, Transpersonal