Mindfulness and Meditation Walks
… on the Walking Paths of Downtown Woodstock
30 / 45 / 60 minute Walks
Individual & Group Walks
Regular meditation is the foundation for mind-body wellness and a consciousness-based approach to life. Daily practice can improve quality of sleep, relationship skills, enhance concentration, reduce stress, and provide a deeper connection to spirit.
Walking meditation, also known as mindful walking, is an active practice requiring you to be consciously aware and moving in the environment rather than sitting down with your eyes closed. It’s a simple and comfortable form of meditation that can be valuable for newcomers or anyone who prefers a more active form of this practice.
Mindful walking can lead to a unique set of benefits. The practice brings you closer to nature as well as your body. Here are nine reasons to try mindful walking.
- It Connects You More Deeply With The Environment
- It Gets You Out Of Your Head
- It Allows You To Commune With Nature
- It Helps You Get To Know Your Body
- It Slows You Down
- It Strengthens Concentration
- It Increases Your Awareness Of Intention
- It Expands Everyday Mindfulness
- It Helps You Connect To The Present Moment
**Call or email to learn more and schedule you Mindfulness Walk today**