Joseph Gandolfo, M.A., LPC
Licensed Counselor, Life Coach, Professional Speaker, Author, Radio & Media Personality, Consultant, Thought Leader, Adventure Seeker, Certified Yoga Instructor/YTT 200hr
Joseph Gandolfo is a conveyor of powerful ideas and principles that change lives.
For 28 years, he has engaged firsthand the human experience as a Licensed Counselor, Life Coach, Author, Professional Speaker, Professor and Consultant.
He has coached, counseled and spoken to thousands of individuals and groups including youth, teenagers, college students, collegiate student-athletes, professional athletes, adults, parents, educators, public and private schools, organizations and associations.
Joseph challenges, inspires and supports his clients to embrace their innate potential, to believe in their dreams and goals, to make effective impactful decisions and to create their lives in positive ways.
Joe firmly believes that there is a structure to success, and his counseling, life coaching and successful living services and programs lead young people, young adults and adults to reach their greatest potential.
He also provides parents, educators, helping professionals, schools and organizations with the insights, ideas and information they need to understand, communicate with and support young people.
“Over my years on this planet and throughout my professional work life – no matter if I was ‘standing on the mountain top’ with my arms raised high, or at the ‘depths of a dark valley’ on my knees – I have wondered … If I am enough? Am I doing enough? Am I being enough? Am I enough?”
I have come to learn and understand that every human being has these experiences and has these questions.
“Let me tell you … You are enough. I have stood on the mountain tops. I have walked and crawled through the dark valleys. I understand personally in my own unique way, and I am available to help you through a professional working relationship. What I want you to know is this … You have everything you need already inside of you to create a life of happiness, joy and success. I will partner with you to support and help you discover this truth and begin to live it fully in your life.” – Joseph Gandolfo
I have committed my career to serving and supporting preteens, teens, young adults, parents, adults and men.
- A seasoned Licensed Counselor & Life Coach with over 37k hours of counseling & life coaching experience.
- A Teen Life and Parenting Expert.
- Expertise treating anxiety and depression.
- Expertise working with men/husbands/fathers.
Joseph’s Counseling Expertise:
- Children, Preteens, Teenagers & Young Adults
- Parent Education & Coaching
- Adults — Men & Women
- Anxiety & Depression
- Men’s Issues, Husbandhood, Fatherhood
- Divorced Dads
- Divorce/Blended Families
- Sport Psychology
Joseph’s Life Coaching Expertise:
- Work/Family Balance
- Life Transitions
- Career/Business Development
- Life Design and Reinvention
- Health and Wellness
- Success Principles and Personal Development Education
- Unlocking and Unleashing Your Human Potential
- Spiritual Journey
Treatment Approach: My approach is eclectic … including …
- Compassion Focus Therapy
- Family Systems
- Internal Family Systems
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Highlights of Joseph’s Professional Journey …
- 28 years of Counseling & Life Coaching private practice
- 18 years as a Professional Speaker — 350+ presentations
- 8 years on staff @ The Homer Rice Sports Performance Center @ Georgia Tech
- 5 years University Teaching — Georgia Tech, Georgia State University
- Author of The Great Teenage Myth, Humor Us & 303 Solutions Series
- Creator of the ….. Successful Parenting Academy®
- National Center for Fathering: Train-the-Trainer; 3 Programs
– 7 Habits of Highly Effective Fathers
– Connecting with Your Kids
– Dads of Destiny
- TV: On-air/Off-air Contributor to Raising America w/ Kyra Phillips on HLN/CNN
- Radio: The Golf Show, 680 AM WCNN Atlanta Co-produced/Co-hosted weekly live radio show.
- Various Board, Chair and Leadership positions in Civic, Business, Professional and Community Organizations
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Father of 2 Sons (ages 18 & 23)
- 33 States, 6 Countries, 2 Continents … and Counting