Life Coaching is a profession that is profoundly different from consulting, mentoring, advice, therapy, or counseling.
The coaching process addresses specific personal projects, business successes, general conditions and transitions in the client’s personal life, relationships or profession by examining what is going on right now, discovering what your obstacles or challenges might be, and choosing a course of action to make your life be what you want it to be.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Five years from today, who will I be if I do not make a change TODAY?
- Five years from today, who will I be if I make my move NOW, find a guide and take some action?
- Am I willing to let go of my fears and grow to the person I know I can be?
If you are reading this, you most likely want to change something about your life. Let’s face it; life is a constant juggling act. Between your family, your work and your social life, you might feel like you’re being pulled in more directions than you can possibly go.
As a result, you can become so paralyzed by responsibilities and other ‘to-dos’ in your daily routine that you fall into a perpetual state of procrastination and stuckness.
Even the most focused of us can get tangled up in a web of stuckness, clutter, and information overload. Everything becomes a struggle, leaving you feeling exhausted, apathetic, unmotivated, uncreative, unfulfilled, lost, and out of alignment with your authentic self.
You may be a parent trying to juggle many things. You may be an executive or a small business owner looking to find balance between the demands of work and the needs of your family. Or an empty-nester wanting to design the next chapter of your life. Maybe you want more fulfilling relationships or that one spectacular partnership.
Perhaps you want to become more healthy, desire a career change or are an artist looking for a creative breakthrough. Or an ambitious entrepreneur with a brilliant idea for a product or service that will change the world for the better. Maybe you just want to figure out how to truly enjoy your life.
That is where a Life Coach comes in.
I will help you turn your dreams, hopes and desires into reality.
What a Life Coach offers you:
- As your Life Coach, I will help you discover what is really most important to you in your life.
- Then I will help you design a plan to achieve those things.
- I will work with you to eliminate any obstacles or blocks that stand in your way.
- I will partner with you all the way to success. Then we will celebrate you!
Joseph’s Life Coaching Expertise:
- Work/Family Balance
- Life Transitions
- Career/Business Development
- Life Design and Reinvention
- Health and Wellness
- Success Principles and Personal Development Education
- Unlocking and Unleashing Your Human Potential
- Spiritual Journey